Re: [HG DOLFIN] Major cleanup of DirichletBC:

DOLFIN wrote:
> One or more new changesets pushed to the primary dolfin repository.
> A short summary of the last three changesets is included below.
>
> changeset:   4224:c5a7da38ff2c966e5f2483b5232993fb75ac6aa1
> tag:         tip
> user:        Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>
> date:        Thu May 22 10:19:48 2008 +0200
> files:       dolfin/fem/DirichletBC.cpp dolfin/fem/DirichletBC.h
> Major cleanup of DirichletBC:
>  - Store boundary facets in array, common for all different representations
>  - BCs may now be specified in 3 differenet ways: SubDomain, MeshFunction, or as Mesh data
>  - Should speed up repeated application of BCs
>  - Tested on a few different applications, but please check that nothing broke.
>    In particular, geometric and pointwise application has not been tested.

Noting broke here!

However, I'm not seeing the speedup... (and I'm reapplying the dirichlet
bcs every timestep). My code spends a good 30% of runtime applying
dirichlet BCs (linear systems are pre-factorized so the solve step takes
no time). Any hints?

/Dag