Fwd: [dolfyn] failed to detec slepc

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christophe Trophime <christophe.trophime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, May 24, 2008 at 11:10 AM
Subject: [dolfyn] failed to detec slepc
To: aasmund@xxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I am trying to build a rpm for dolfin 0.9.3 on FC9.
When building dolfin it fails to properly detect slepc
which is installed on my FC9 box :

+ PETSC_DIR=/usr/local/petsc
+ export PETSC_ARCH=linux-gnu-cxx-opt
+ PETSC_ARCH=linux-gnu-cxx-opt
+ export SLEPC_DIR=/usr/local/slepc
+ SLEPC_DIR=/usr/local/slepc
+ rm -f 'scons/simula-scons/simula_scons/pkgconfiggenerators/*.pyc'
+ scons -j3 enablePetsc=yes enableSlepc=yes enableDemos=yes

Checking for petsc... no (pkg-config file not found)
 Trying to generate pkg-config file for petsc... done
 Found PETSc and generated pkg-config file in
 '/home/trophime/rpmbuild/BUILD/dolfin-0.7.3/scons/pkgconfig'
Checking for gts... yes
Checking for boost... no (pkg-config file not found)
 Trying to generate pkg-config file for boost... done
 Found Boost and generated pkg-config file in
 '/home/trophime/rpmbuild/BUILD/dolfin-0.7.3/scons/pkgconfig'
Checking for slepc... no (pkg-config file not found)
 Trying to generate pkg-config file for slepc... failed

I have also tried without any success with the latest snapshot.
How can I track down the reason why it fails to detect Slepc??

Thanks for your help.