Re: Assembling the same boundary integral with different coefficients

2008/6/6 Johan Hake <hake@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Friday 06 June 2008 13:19:54 Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:
>> Say I have a form
>>
>> a = u*v*dx + f*v*ds
>
> Isn't it possible to do
>
> a = u*v*dx + f0*v*ds0 + f1*v*ds1
>
> Johan

Sure, but my forms are more complicated than that,
and it would add to the compilation time for the forms.
I guess I could hack in a feature in SFC to reuse an
integral without this cost, but I still think this should be
possible to do from within dolfin given an existing UFC form.

--
Martin