Re: NameError: name 'cpp_Function' is not defined

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 01:46:56PM +0000, Kerim Schroeder wrote:
> >You need to install the development files for libxml2 (package
> >libxml2-dev under Ubuntu and Debian) to build DOLFIN
> >
> >You probably want to get umfpack too (although it's not necessary to
> >build DOLFIN).
> >
> >Garth
>
> Thank you! That did the job :-)
>
> Kerim

The main problem here is that the build system prints

  If there were no errors, run

      scons install

  etc

after first printing

  scons: *** No targets specified and no Default() targets found. Stop.

We need to make sure that we print different messages depending on
whether the build was successful or failed. We discussed this a while
back but decided to postpone fixing it. Is there a simple solution?