Re: PETSC-MPI

Thanks.
 After 20 or 30 PETSc/OPENMPI/MPICH SCOTCH installations
i was  getting crazy.
So i built open-mpi from sources (there is still
a  known bug on it
libibverbs: Fatal: couldn't read uverbs ABI version.
but it seems that it don't mess with anything )
And i was really thinking that PETSc was the problem..
On the other hand  the PETSc installation with open-mpi went well.
After open-mpi installation, SCOTCH was easy.

And the demos all work fine...they all passed the system tests.

I'm trying to maintain a page with my DOLFIN experience
( Not in good english for sure and in early stage...I hope  it could give some
extra help for the dolfin-rookies like me)
http://ptmat.ptmat.fc.ul.pt/%7Endl/other/dolfin.dir/README.html

> New output formats are always welcome, as long as they are maintained
> and in active use (or they will be removed at some point).
Ok.

--
Nuno David Lopes