DofMapSet design

I think DofMapSet should be independent of the form it was initialized with.
I believe the sharing of a single set of dofmaps among different forms is one
of the key tasks of this class, and that the vector with form argument dofmaps
should rather be obtained on demand:

  // Get vector of dofmaps (possibly not unique) for each argument of form
  dofmapvector = dofmapset.getDofMaps(form);

replacing the current:

  // Get dofmap for argument i of the form dofmapset was initialized with
  // (what does this mean if dofmapset.update(...) has been used?)
  dofmap_i = dofmapset.sub(i);

eventually we can also have:

  // Get dofmap for argument i of form
  dofmap_i = dofmapset.sub(form, i);

This way we can pass the same dofmapset to assemble
for all forms on a single mesh. What do you think?

--
Martin

Follow ups