Dirichlet Boundary conditions in time-dependent problems

For time-dependent problems were we don't change the system
Matrix, it makes sense to apply Boundary conditions only to
right-hand vector b?
I've simplified the function:
void apply(GenerecMatrix& A,GenericVector& b, const GenericVector* x,
               const DofMap& dof_map, const ufc::form& form);
and added
void apply(GenericVector& b, const GenericVector* x,
               const DofMap& dof_map, const ufc::form& form);
so inside a loop we don't need to touch in the system matrix again.

I'll create a bundle and send it, also with  the RAWFile.h and RAWFile.cpp,
for Xd3d  format.

--
Nuno David Lopes

e-mail:ndl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx        (FCUL/CMAF)