Built-in meshes.

Probably  this isn't the right time but:
I've added the following built-in meshes
UnitSphere (it builds a cylinder)
Rectangle ((a,b)x(c,d))
UnitCircle
Cuboid ((a,b)x(c,d)x(e,f)) (probably it should be renamed for block or
something, in portuguese it's a "Paralelipípedo")
And its easy to generalize  all of them, just by the adding of  some
parameters.

All of them are simple transformations  of UnitSquare and UnitCube
(only on the vertices part), the rest is copy/paste.
Some doubts remains  about the quality of the meshes (UnitSphere and
UnitCircle)
Also  it's possible to group all the code in one or two classes instead of  6.

I've some pictures and usage examples in
http://ptmat.ptmat.fc.ul.pt/%7Endl/other/dolfin.dir/README.html#sec-30
So when you feel is the right time i could bundle it.

Thanks
--
Nuno David Lopes

e-mail:ndl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx        (FCUL/CMAF)