ConstantFunctions have undefined value rank and dimension

I just added checks for valid Functions to the assembler, but this
turned out to break some demos so I changed it to warnings.

The reason is that Function(mesh, 0.0), which creates a ConstantFunction,
is used for zero vector functions as well, which leaves the value shape
of such a function undefined. This makes error checking impossible,
which is not very nice.

In my opinion, the correct next step is to keep these warnings,
and turn them into errors after "a while". We should either add
support for ConstantFunctions with tensor shape (would be nice),
or make the demos and apps use user-define functions.

--
Martin

Follow ups