Applying Dirichlet boundary conditions

I've had a look at the code for applying Dirichlet boundary conditions by eliminating constrained dofs, and I think that we need to do it differently. A constrained dof should be indicated by a negative index in the DofMap, and then eliminated during the main assembly loop. We then need to do something for DiscreteFunction so that it can pick up the boundary values, which should be pretty easy.

The current code will be very slow and isn't suitable for parallel assembly, so I would suggest removing it and waiting until we redesign DofMap, after which it will be possible to implement it reasonably efficiently.