Re: [HG DOLFIN] Bugfix: some demos failed after things were moved around.

2008/7/9 Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 03:41:43PM +0200, Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:

>> > I looked at your fix and there are some more fixes that should be done to
>> > function.py.
>> >
>> > Look at the patch from
>> >
>> > <www.fenics.org/pipermail/dolfin-dev/2008-July/008586.html>
>> >
>> > Johan

>> I just fixed those as well... Sorry I didn't look at your patches
>> before I did this!
>>
>> These bugs shouldn't have made it into the repository in the first
>> place since they broke the demos.
>
> I just ran a few of the demos manually before pushing.
>
>> Is it possible to sort the demo runs such that the slowest ones are
>> at the end?
>
> That would be very difficult. The test scripts find all demos
> automatically and specifying the order would mean that we would need
> to list all the demos manually.
>
>> Is it possible to only run the python demos?
>> This would greatly speed up the test process...
>
> It is now. Just add the option --only-python when running the main
> test script.

Forgot to check this in? Doesn't work here.

Anyway, I added some timing code to the demo runs, and
nls/cahn-hillard/cpp and ode/lorenz/python eat 75% (50/25) of the
time. We could just push those to the end manually in the test script.

--
Martin