Re: missing GTS

Garth N. Wells wrote:

>Hatef Monajemi wrote:
>> Hi Again,
>>
>> I searched in dolfin-dev and found out that others such as Kristen
>> Kaasbjerg had the same problem :
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/dolfin-dev@xxxxxxxxxx/msg01160.html
>>
>> I would appreciate if anyone can tell me what's wrong with GTS after
>> moving to scons?? They were talking about a mistake between HAS_GTS
and
>> HAVE_GTS_H .The file I have on my machine contains HAS_GTS which I
>> think is the correct form but still I get a run time error.
>>

>Does scons pick up GTS? You should see
>
>   Found optional package: gts
>
>when running scons.

I Guess Not. the following is what I get after running scons.

scons: Reading SConscript files ...
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: Building targets ...
c++ -o main.o -c -Wall -pipe -ansi -g -Werror -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing
-DDEBUG -DNDEBUG -DPACKAGE_VERSION="0.7.2" -DHAS_UMFPACK=1
-I/usr/include/dolfin/include
-I/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/numpy/core/include
-I/usr/include/suitesparse -I/usr/include/python2.5
-I/usr/include/libxml2 main.cpp
c++ -o demo main.o -L/usr/include/dolfin/lib -L/usr/lib/atlas -ldolfin
-lblas -lumfpack -lamd -lxml2
scons: done building targets.