Re: Fwd: Re: add option to scons

Well, scons does not generate a package config file for gts, as it normally comes with the installation of gts itself. So you really need to make sure that there is a correct gts.pc file available before running scons.

ilmar

Hatef Monajemi wrote:

Ilmar Wilbers wrote:

This file (gts.pc) should be part of a GTS installation. On my machine, using Ubuntu and the gts package, it is found under /usr/lib/pkgconfig/gts.pc
Try 'locate gts.pc'

ilmar

I have "/usr/lib/pkgconfig/gts.pc" on my machine. and when I do
pkg-config --libs gts
I get:
-lgts -lm -lglib-2.0

It means that I have evrything on my machine for gts but when I try to compile with this option there is no success. scons does not pick it up. and note that in ../simula_scons/pkgconfiggenerators I have nothing related to GTS while there are other files such as umfpack.py. does it seem OK to you?
The error is talking a bout a pkg-config "generator"

Hatef Monajemi wrote:
Hatef Monajemi wrote:

Dag Lindbo wrote:

It works nicely for me... To force it to put -DHAS_GTS=1 into the
compilation, add it to the custom cxx flags, on line 104 of the
SConstruct.
/Dag
Hi Dag
I did what you said but no success. still when I want to compile a pde demo individually scons does not pick up GTS package.

I get a message in my "simula-scons.log" saying that:

"resolveCompiler: No pkg-config generator for package 'gts'. Assuming Ok."

I guess my problem is that there is no "pkg-config generator" for gts. Do you know how to resolve this?
Thank you,
Hatef

Hatef Monajemi wrote:
Hi all,

I have noticed that scons does not pick up GTS. How Can I add the option -DHAS_GTS=1 to scons. It does pick up other packages such as umfpack, etc.

Thanks,
Hatef
Re: [DOLFIN-dev] add option to scons