Re: Linking dolfin with umfpack from petsc

I cannot figure this one out. To me, it seems that petsc doesn't build
umfpack so that we can use it with dolfin. I am trying to update the wiki
with the detailed instructions. The nice feature of using the umfpack that
comoes with petsc is that one doesn't need to download and configure/ make
three different packages (umfpack/ amd/ ufconfig).

Will leave this untill someone can tell we what I am doing wrong.

ilmar