[Fwd: Re: buildbot linux_32]

Is this hard to fix? The error has been there for some time now...

ilmar
--- Begin Message ---
Restarted...

We have the following errors:
For all buildbots:
./../../demo/plot/python (Python)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./demo.py", line 74, in <module>
    plot(f)
File "/scratch/buildbot/local/tmp/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dolfin/plot.py", line 19, in plot
    file << u
File "/scratch/buildbot/local/tmp/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dolfin/dolfin.py", line 5542, in __lshift__
    return _dolfin.File___lshift__(*args)
RuntimeError: *** Error: Only DiscreteFunctions can be written in VTK format.

linux_32 gives an error on not finding the package file for dolfin, I will look into this. linux_64 has some errors using instant, I will look at that too. So if someone could fix the error above we should be back in business.

ilmar