Re: Buildbot and MTL4

Hi,

No, I will need to install the MTL4 backend manually on all the build slaves. The build slaves run on different machines, setting a path for only the fenics server wouldn't be sufficient.

If you send me the instructions, I will be happy to do so!

ilmar

Dag Lindbo wrote:
Hello all!

I would like to use the buildbot for self-testing, but the MTL4 backend
is not activated. One needs to add
-DHAS_MTL4 -I<path to mtl4 svn clone>
at a suitable stage. Can I do this with some custom buildbot flags or
does the self-test script need to be updated? I could put the MTL4
source in the _my_ sandbox and give that as the include path (if custom
buildbot flags exist). Otherwise one would need to "install" MTL4 on the
build slaves (which is not hard since MTL4 is header-only).

Thanks!
/Dag