Re: Use of inline in .cpp files

Yes, I inline one function which is only used internally. However, it
seems I made a mistake and declared it in the public section of the
class. This function should only be visible internally in the class (was
my intention). Then I suppose it is still appropriate to have it defined
in the cpp file. Can you try to move L117-118 in MTL4Matrix.h to the
private section and see if it works? /Dag