Re: [FFC-dev] The submission process

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 05:59:44PM +0200, Johan Hake wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 August 2008 17:03:23 Evan Lezar wrote:
> > Hi there
> >
> > I have recently added some functionality to FFC for my own personal use (a
> > transverse curl operator) and was searching on the project website for
> > instructions on how to submit the changes using mecurial.  I did not find
> > any, so If someone could point me in the right direction it would be much
> > appreciated.
>
> in the ffc directory:
>
>   # update your working directory and repository to latest version
>   hg pull
>   hg up
>   # Commit your changes to your local repository
>   hg commit -m"<Message>"
>   # Make a patch or bundle of your changes for a patch
>   hg export -o ffc-<your_name>-<the_date>.patch tip
>   # or for a bundle (a binary)
>   # hg bundle ffc-<your_name>-<the_date>.hg
>
> Send the patch/bundle to the email list and hope it get included :)
>
> Johan

Yes, and there are instructions for doing this in the manual.

Also note that if for some reason your patch does not appear, just ask
us why or send it again. I don't drop patches silently. If it has not
appeared, it's because I haven't had time, or it got lost, or I
think someone else (Garth) is handling it.