Re: XML format for Higher Order meshes

Anders Logg wrote:
I'm not sure this will work. If you attach 6 vertices to a triangle by

  <triangle index="0" affine="false" v0="0" v1="1" v2="2" v3="4" v4="5" v5="6"/>

then all sorts of things will break (I imagine). A triangle always has
three vertices.

I noticed this too. It would make some things troublesome.

The geometry of the triangles is separate.

Maybe we could just add extra data which could be "control points" for
the cell facets? For P2 it would be the edge/face midpoints.

I like the idea of defining facet data which would contain the necessary info.