Re: Status of bundle and question

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 10:04:01PM +0200, Evan Lezar wrote:
> Hi there
>
> The past two days I have sent two mails to the list and not received any
> replies.  I just want to make sure that they got through ok.

Yes, they did. At least the second is still in my inbox. You can
always check which emails make it to the list here:

  http://www.fenics.org/pipermail/dolfin-dev/

> The first had the subject "pydolfin apply for Nedelec elements" and had
> attached some working C++ code and equivalent python code that is failing.
>
> The second was a bundle for the electromagnetic eigenvalue problem that has
> been moved to the demo folder and also contained some documentation.
>
> If anybody has some thoughts on the first issue some feedback would be much
> appreciated.

As always, the time it takes for someone (which for random patches to
demos is most likely Garth or me) will depend on how busy we are
currently with other things (like writing papers, proposals, code -
I'm heavily loaded with all of the above at the moment).

Sending a reminder about patches that have not been picked up is good,
but try giving it at least a week between reminders...