Re: XML format for Higher Order meshes

I created a bundle:

dolfin-walker-2008-09-03.hg

whose description is:

"This patch adds in support for reading in an additional 'coordinates' tag in the mesh.xml file, and uses this information to create a Function* called mesh_coordinates that is contained in the MeshGeometry class. This function stores higher order mesh coordinate data that comes from assuming the mesh elements are mapped using a finite element function higher order than linear. Another boolean array is created inside MeshGeometry that indicates which elements are ACTUALLY curved, and which are just straight (standard). This is completely backwards compatible with previous mesh formats."

I followed the directions in the DOLFIN manual to update. I'm not sure if there is anything else I need to do for this update.

Anyway, the next step in this higher order mesh format, is to modify UFCCell.h and ufc::cell.

- Shawn