Re: Bug in UmfpackLUSolver::factorize***.

The problem persists.

shouldn't this code produce exactly the same results,
 when we change the comments between line marked with (1) and (2) :
(using uBLAS backend)

LUSolver solver_dvg;
 // {{{ (22.29) BUG RELATED WITH THIS STEP
  Matrix A_dvg;
  Vector b_dvg;
  assemble(A_dvg,a_dvg,mesh);
  //solver_dvg.factorize(A_dvg);                 (1)
  assemble(b_dvg,L_dvg,mesh);
  bc0.apply(A_dvg,b_dvg,a_dvg);
  //solver_dvg.factorized_solve(x_r,b_dvg); (1)
  solver_dvg.solve(A_dvg,x_r,b_dvg);         (2)
// {{{ LOOP
do{
      // {{{ (22.34) BUG RELATED WITH THIS STEP
      assemble(b_dvg,L_dvg,mesh);
      //solver_dvg.factorized_solve(x_bar_r,b_dvg); (1)
      solver_dvg.solve(A_dvg,x_bar_r,b_dvg);         (2)
      // }}}
    // {{{ERROR EVALUATION
    // }}}
}while(iter<MAXITER)
// }}}

Note that after the changes in Umfpack uBLAS, the ERROR evalution was the
same.
Now i've got after 2 iterations
when i look to the solutions i've got diferences in the pressure essentially
in problematic points near the corners.

Thanks in advance.

--
Nuno David Lopes