Re: Problems with repository

I know, I had the exact same issues on friday evening :-)

ilmar

Anders Logg wrote:
Sorry, I must have missed it. I read through the suggested fixes and
checked out the ones suggested by Hake, but missed yours.

I just made some further progress. I went in and removed the src
directory, then ran the script again. It continued from the same
point and then it worked fine.

Then I tried to write 'hg update' in the fixed (?) repository but got

  abort: untracked file in working directory differs from file in
  requested revision: 'bench/fem/assembly/cpp/bench.log'

So I just removed all files in the working directory, only keeping
.hg. Then it passes 'hg verify' without any problems and I can write
'hg update'. I can could also update to an old changeset, for example

  hg update 1000

But then when trying to update to the tip again I get

  abort: could not symlink to 'dolfin': File exists: /scratch/fenics/dolfin/dolfin-fixed-new/src

:-(