Re: New subproject release -- Dorsal 0.2

Harish Narayanan wrote:
> LUK ShunTim wrote:
>> I just tested it out on debian/sib/amd64 using hardy.platform and it
>> worked quite well. Everything built OTOB until the python-dolfin swig
>> wrapper. The error is
>>
>> "cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
>> dolfin/swig/dolfin_wrap.cc: In function ‘PyObject*
>> _wrap_summary(PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
>> dolfin/swig/dolfin_wrap.cc:30015: error: ‘argv[0]’ may be used
>> uninitialized in this function
>> ..."
>>

> Cool. That is a documented problem (and I know how to get around it.)

Ya, I recalled it seemd to be due to some "-Werror" option but I don't
know enough about scons. If it's easy to fix, can you send a diff to the
list. I'd also like to test it on my debian/sid/i386 laptop with the
debian packaged cln, ginac and slepc (No slepc in amd64 yet, though).

> Do you mean Debian Sid? I'm asking because I can then add it as a
> working platform.

Yes. My typo, sorry.

Regards,
ST