ComplexOde is not wrapped

Hello!

I have problem of getting ComplexOde wrapped, see below.

  * ComplexOde.h gets included in the dolfin_headers.i.
  * I have HAS_GMP defined, both when compiling and when swigging.
  * A grep ComplexOde on dolfin_wrapp.cc and dolfin.py returns nothing.

Any clue?

Johan

In [1]: import dolfin
[hake-laptop:03172] mca: base: component_find: unable to open osc pt2pt: file
not found (ignored)
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>           Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/hake/svn/diffsim/<ipython console> in <module>()

/home/hake/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/dolfin/__init__.py in <module>()
     53 #from dolfin import MatrixFactory
     54 from dolfin import NewtonSolver, NonlinearProblem
---> 55 from dolfin import TimeDependent, ODE, ComplexODE
     56 from dolfin import Progress, Timer, Table, Event
     57

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: cannot import name ComplexODE