ConstantFunction

I started looking at ConstantFunction, and if we keep the old interface and let ConstantFunction inherit from Function, it will involve quite a lot of code for something rather simple because on the basis of the cell type and the rank of the constant, an element needs to be chosen. To keep ConstantFunction simple, is it reasonable that a ConstantFunction require a FunctionSpace in its constructor? FFC is already generating this since it treats constant functions as DG0 elements. This way the ConstantFunction code will be really simple.