Re: [HG DOLFIN] Some small demo fixes. All C++ demos now compile.

The buildbot is turned on, it is just the warning emails that are turned off. The way it works now is that the buildbot only warns if a build fails, but the previous build was successful. As no builds have been successful since the latest release no warnings are issued. However, I did add an extra step to the buildbots, so that they first try to compile DOLFIN without the demos, before building _with_ the demos. In this way, the buildbots can always be used to check on how DOLFIN is compiling in its current state.

ilmar

Garth N. Wells wrote: