R: scons on osx

Thank you for the reply. I see now, my mistake was downloading the whole repository with sudo :)
I had to use sudo for the installation though, which by the way was suspiciously fast.
Browsing the website, I've just read the following:

Other planned features
Mesh
Support 1D and 2D cells in R^3

is this information up-to-date? No chance to simulate shells?

Regards,
Alessio

On Mac, sudo does not inherit the users environment, try without sudo
first...

ilmar