Re: dolfin for python 2.4

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 06:36:17PM +0100, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 06:23:05PM +0100, Marie Rognes wrote:
> > Anders Logg wrote:

> > > I think only SyFi (and possibly UFL?) depend on Python 2.5 but I'm not
> > > sure.
> > >

> > FFC also depends on 2.5, cf. ffc-dev posts: "Python version" from June
> > this year.
>
> Ah yes, we use all() which is very convenient. This is also used in
> in DOLFIN so it seems we depend on 2.5 for both FFC and DOLFIN.

Ofcause, sticking with python 2.4 would be undesireable, the new language constructs in
python 2.5 and 2.6 are very nice. However, I have absolutely no choice: My program relies
on binaries that breaks if used with python >2.4, so I still need the python 2.4 version
numbers for dolfin, ffc, and their dependencies, if you remember them...

--
Yours sincerely,
Frederik Treue <treue@xxxxxxxxx>