Re: New release

I have not been saying much during all of this, but I have been listening a bit. :)

I would like to know if the new function space stuff is ready to be used in implementing higher order meshes. I started looking into this a long time ago, but then there was this big re-work. The stuff I did before was kind of a hack, so hopefully this new function space interface will allow for easily reading in higher order mesh info.

At this point, I just want to read in a higher order mesh and have that info be available to the matrix assembly. And nothing else. I'm also not proposing that this go into your release.

Any comments?  I will have to relearn this new interface.

- Shawn