Re: Broken demos

On Saturday 27 December 2008 23:32:37 Anders Logg wrote:
> The three broken demos (advection-diffusion, and the two nonlinear
> ones) have now been fixed, but three "new" demos are now broken:
>
>   demo/mesh/intersection/python

This one uses the plot instance directly. When running the tests plotting is
disabled, and the plot() command returns None, causing an attribute error.

>   demo/function/eval/python

Fine for me.

>   demo/function/projection-interpolation/python

I think this one is the only that is really broken. I have looked into it but
failed to find the actuall error. It bail out at the end of the demo if the
interpolate function has been called. I suspect that it is some memory that
has not been released.

Johan