Re: shared_ptr should soon be up and running in python

Johan Hake wrote:
Hello!

After some hours chasing a bug I finally got shared_ptr to work in all of the three aspects I mentioned in a previous email. I requires some changes to dolfin, instant, ufc and ffc.

Most notably we have to change back to boost::shared_ptr. std::tr1::shared_ptr is not supported in swig untill swig 1.3.37. I just replaced all the occurences of std::tr1::shared_ptr with boost::shared_ptr. Probably we can add a typedef/typename in common/shared_ptr.h or something. I couldn't get it to work though. Any comment on this one?

Sounds fine to me.

Garth

After we have this in place we can maybe go over the c++ and possible remove some constructors.