Re: shared_ptr should soon be up and running in python

On Monday 12 January 2009 23:52:15 Anders Logg wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 09:28:02PM +0100, Johan Hake wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > After some hours chasing a bug I finally got shared_ptr to work in all of
> > the three aspects I mentioned in a previous email. I requires some
> > changes to
> >
> >   dolfin, instant, ufc and ffc.
>
> Nice!
>
> > Most notably we have to change back to boost::shared_ptr.
> > std::tr1::shared_ptr is not supported in swig untill swig 1.3.37. I just
> > replaced all the occurences of std::tr1::shared_ptr with
> > boost::shared_ptr. Probably we can add a typedef/typename in
> > common/shared_ptr.h or something. I couldn't get it to work though. Any
> > comment on this one?
>
> I tried making a typedef a while back without luck.

Probably the same as I did then. Should I just check it in with all
std::tr1::shared_ptr exchanged with boost::shared_ptr? This will then also be
the case for the shared_ptr types in dolfin_format in ffc.

Do you Martin have a clue?

  namespace dolfin {
    typdef shared_ptr boost::shared_ptr
  }