Re: [Deb-dev] Runtime Error when running the FEniCS tutorial demo after installation on kubuntu-hardy system

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:52:59PM +0100, Timm Höhr wrote:
> I just installed it a few days ago but, yes, there was a more recent
> FEniCS available. After updating, the newer example works, the old one
> not anymore, so it makes sense.
>
> But - new or old example - still I did not succeed to plot it in
> paraview as a surface plot. I want it displayed in a similar way as what
> is popping up after running the demo script.
> 'warp scalar' did not help. I wonder whats wrong, it should be a common
> way to plot.

Just open the plot (poisson.pvd), then press

  Filters - Alphabetical - Warp (scalar) - Apply

Then rotate the figure and change the scaling. Works for me.

> Let me know, if this discussion should take place elsewhere.

Probably on some paraview-users list, but dolfin-dev is the closest
we've got.