Re: [HG DOLFIN] Merge update to IntersectionDetector and attempt to fix buildbot error.

Johan Hake wrote:
>> ... and typecasting it to uint resolves the problem.
>>
>> uint(intersected_cells.size())
>
> Can someone enlight me why this is required?

I don't know why it's (not) happening, but as Anders said, it's because
it doesn't realise intersected_cells.std::vector<dolfin::uint,
std::allocator<dolfin::uint>>::size() returns a uint.

> The return type of intersected_cells.size(), is, (no suprise) unsigned int,
> _and_ whyt is this a problem on a 64 bits machine and not on a 32 bits????

I am on a 32-bit machine and running into this problem.

Harish