Re: error estimation

Bartosz Sawicki wrote:
Hi all,

Have any of you, some experience with posteriori error estimation in Dolfin? I'm playing with adaptive refinement techniques, where proper error estimation is essential. I try to use form language with discontinous Lagrange elements to describe error, but the results are somehow strange. I found that in Unicorn there are some error estimation code, but I can't find any application of it or any example? Is this code working?

regrd.
BArtek