Re: [HG DOLFIN] Minor fix (strip of leading and trailing spaces from swig_version such that comparing to ufc.__swigversion__ doesn't fail).

On Saturday 07 February 2009 13:06:56 Johan Hake wrote:
> On Friday 06 February 2009 16:12:06 Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:50 PM, DOLFIN <dolfin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >  - The variable dolfin.__version__ now holds the version of DOLFIN.
> > > This is used when calling the jit compiler, adding this to the
> > > signature of the form
> >
> > By the "jit compiler", do you mean compilation of dolfin functions? If
> > so, that sounds good.
>
> Actually not, but it makes sense to include it. Will do.
>
> > Or do you mean when calling jit from FFC? If so, why?
>
> Well, I think that we concluded, in a thread far from now, that we should
> include the DOLFIN version in the signature of the form compilations, so I
> threw it in.
>
> First it probably won't heart beeing in, but may not make too much sense,
> as we compile pure UFC forms. We should maybee include the ufc version
> instead/too?

Also, the DOLFIN version addition is included in dolfin.jit before
formcompiler.jit is called. The formcompiler is set by dolfin_set("form
compiler","ffc"). This is done by adding the dolfin.__version__ to the
option["external signature"] which is passed to ffc.jit.