Wrapping Function

I am trying to wrap the c++ itk-dolfin interface in python, and since
the input/output type interfacing dolfin is Function, the access to
the c wrapper proxy layer is required. Between many available types of
Function, the one which is useful for the interface is
Function(FunctionSpace V), which is wrapped in swig generated file
cpp.py. However, the associated auto-generated c header seems to be
excluded in the packaging, at least I was not able to locate it. I'm
not sure if using swig directors, or including
/usr/include/dolfin/swig/directors.i would help this too.

Is there a better way of making the python class Function visible to c++?

-Ali

Follow ups