Re: DOLFIN-based variational image processing now available

2009/2/24 Kent Andre <kent-and@xxxxxxxxx>:

> This looks very good!!
> I could not find this demo in the svn repository ?
> Is debiosee a separate project?

Which repository did you search for? The itk-dolfin interface from
wrapitk in going to be removed, you should use debiosee by itself from
now. The link to the code is given at the beginning of the demo wiki.

> How do you go from the functional to the weak form, differentiate ?

Yes, like dealing with any other PDEs, simply perform variational
differentiation leading to the Euler-Lagrange equation and you will
have the weak form.

-Ali