Re: dolfin <-> scipy <-> pyamg

On Tuesday 24 February 2009 22:27:51 kent-and@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Did you know that dolfin can be used together with scipy and pyamg to solve
> the eg. the Poisson equation with AMG in Python. The attached example by
> Luke Olson does this! This is so cool!

Agree!

For some reason, I have to import scipy before everything else. Otherwise it
will segfault together with PyDOLFIN. I have had this problem before too,
when I combine scipy and PyDOLFIN.

Any clues?

I use Andrew Straws Ubuntu packages for SciPy, version 0.7.0.dev and NumPy,
version 1.2.1. These packages are found at:

  deb http://debs.astraw.com/ hardy/

Johan