Re: Some shared_ptr information

Hi Harish,
I'll see what I can do but it's a somewhat long recipe and I'm not sure I would do it exactly this way if I was starting from scratch. However, everything is now working (and just for fun I've modified Dolfin to work with PETSc-3.0.0...If anyone is interested, I can make an hg bundle for those changes).

I've also had issues with fink, so most of my packages are hand-built from source (including swig, gts, openmpi-1.3, petsc) and some of the fixes involve editing the package-config files (this is not pretty) I haven't used Dorsal, but I should probably take a look and see what it's trying to do.
It would be nice to automate all of this.
If there are specific issues, I've probably run into all of them and can try to field questions

more anon
marc