Re: Problem with updated repositories

Hi Sveinn,

The problem seems to be with the new UFC packages that I uploaded
recently. Some files from the old ufc package
(/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ufc) are not removed when the new
package is installed. I'm not sure why they are not removed but it should
be safe to remove them manually as they are no longer used by UFC. To this
end, enter the site-packages folder

  cd /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages

and remove (as root) the ufc directory

  sudo rm -rf ufc

If you don't feel comfortable with removing these files you can wait until
I (hopefully) manage to fix and re-upload new packages.

Johannes