Re: Dimension of function space too large for application to linear system

Chong Luo wrote:
Attached is the minimal code that can reproduce the problem.

You need to make the code shorter for anyone to take a look at.

Garth

However, I also modified /dolfin-0.9.1/dolfin/fem/DirichletBC.cpp to add the following function:
    void DirichletBC::dim() const
   {
     cout << "dim of the subspace is " << V->dim() << endl;
   }
And /dolfin-0.9.1/dolfin/fem/DirichletBC.h is changed accordingly to add the declaration of that function:
    /// report the dimension of the subspace
    void dim() const;

Thank you for your attention!

Best,
Chong