Function without form?

After few weeks being out of fenics repositories, I'm trying to get my application back to live. And I have a question, if it is possible now to create Function without using complete form definition?

Following code worked one month ago, but not any more:

FiniteElement fe("MixedElement([FiniteElement('Discontinuous Lagrange', 'tetrahedron', 0), FiniteElement('Discontinuous Lagrange', 'tetrahedron', 0), FiniteElement('Discontinuous Lagrange', 'tetrahedron', 0)])"); DofMap dofmap("FFC dof map for MixedElement([FiniteElement('Discontinuous Lagrange', 'tetrahedron', 0), FiniteElement('Discontinuous Lagrange', 'tetrahedron', 0), FiniteElement('Discontinuous Lagrange', 'tetrahedron', 0)])", mesh);
FunctionSpace Vj(mesh, fe, dofmap);
Function j( Vj );

Maybe I'm just thinking in the wrong way? Maybe it would be more natural for dolfin to create simple form file:
vectorelement = VectorElement("Discontinuous Lagrange", "tetrahedron", 0)
j = Function(vectorelement)

cheers,
BArtek

Follow ups