EqualityBC

I'm working on implementation of boundary condition which will equalize set of dofs. It would be similar to the PeriodicBC, where one dof is mapped to the other, but the mapping will be "many to one".

Temporary class is called EqualityBC, but any better name are welcome. This kind of BC would benefit the elimination of dofs, so the problem is similar to the one discussed in the threat "matrix action". For simplicity I've decided not to eliminate equations, just leave it with (1, -1) and zero in rhs vector.

I'm waiting for your comments. If there won't be special problems, expect patch with new functionality in a few days.

BArtosz

Follow ups