pydolfin again

Hi all, In addition to my matrix-free technique I'm implementing behind the
KrylovMatrix interface, I'm also
trying to do a sanity check and build the matrix for comparison.

However, there are "set" methods for uBLASSparseMatrix and PETScSparseMatrix
(and uBLASDenseMatrix and just Matrix),
but not "add" methods in the pydolfin interface.  Is this straightforward to
add, or is there some issue here?

I can always do manual indexing since this is just for comparison (if I'm
after performance, I won't use Python anyway),
but for research in new methods that aren't ready to automate yet, it can be
helpful to have as much of DOLFIN exposed
to Python as possible.

Thanks,
Rob

Follow ups