Re: [HG DOLFIN] Make destructor of NewParameter virtual

I did that but it still doesn't work.  Here is what I run:

$ scons withBoostDir=$BOOST_DIR withUmfpackDir=$UMFPACK_DIR withPetscDir=$PETSC_DIR withSlepcDir=$SLEPC_DIR enableDemos=yes enableScotch=no enableTrilinos=no enableMpi=no enablePetsc=yes enableSlepc=yes enableUmfpack=yes enableParmetis=no enableMtl4=no enableDebug=yes enablePython=no
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Using options from /home/walker/FENICS/dolfin/scons/options.cache
Checking for pkg-config... yes
Checking for numpy-1... yes
Checking for boost... no (pkg-config file not found)
 Trying to generate pkg-config file for boost... failed
Checking for ufc-1... yes
Checking for umfpack... yes
Checking for python-2... yes
Checking for petsc... yes
Checking for gts... yes
Checking for cholmod... yes
Checking for slepc... yes
Checking for libxml-2.0... yes
Resolving compiler... done
Warning: Unknown dependency package: boost
Disabling compilation of Python wrappers
scons: done reading SConscript files.
scons: *** No targets specified and no Default() targets found.  Stop.
Compilation of DOLFIN finished. Now run

    scons install

to install DOLFIN on your system. Note that you may need
to be root in order to install. To specify an alternative
installation directory, run

    scons install prefix=<path>

You may also run ./scons.local for a local installation
in the DOLFIN source tree.

You can compile all the demo programs in the subdirectory
demo by running

   scons enableDemos=yes

where

BOOST_DIR=/usr/include/boost