Re: Generating a Subdomain

Hi,

I was just wondering what is the best way to tag the subdomain facets
for a complicated geometry. the method in dolfin/demo/mesh/subdomain
works well for simple geometries. The use of "meshbuilder" for
complicated geometries was good but it sems that it has not been ported
to new versions of dolfin. I would appreciate if you could let me know
how you appoint subdomain boundaries for complicated geometry. I used
to use "gmsh + meshbuilder", however some people in dolfin community
seem to be working with "netgen" for both meshing and determining
subdomains. I am not sure while using netgen , one has to create two
separate files (one for mesh and one for subdomains) or all the
information will be in just one file. Any help is much appreciated.

Hatef:)

Anders Logg wrote:
>                 Previous Attachment :attached

Hatef Monajemi