Re: compile error

Yes, there is more than one boost installed on the systems here at NYU. The sys-admin people do NOT like to upgrade unless they really have to. So I tried installing it myself, but there seems to be trouble. I also tried installing the program_options library but I have not succeeded. I will try the locate command...

- Shawn