scons / dorsal

I've tried to use dorsal on my home laptop which I just upgraded to Jaunty.
I got some problems with trilinos (Harish: same as on my work laptop),
and will recompile now after removing all trilinos.pc files around the system.

I see from scons --help in dolfin that the path has been set correctly there:

withTrilinosDir: Specify path to Trilinos ( /path/to/withTrilinosDir )
    default: None
    actual: /opt/fenics904

I've found two issues I will call bugs:

1) dolfin scons didn't copy the trilinos.pc it generated to the
installation directory. Should be an easy fix in dolfin scons.

2) dolfin was built with the correct trilinos version, as ldd
libdolfin.so shows:
	libepetraext.so => /opt/fenics904/lib/libepetraext.so (0xb6a03000)
	libgaleri.so => not found
  but galeri (part of trilinos) shouldn't be a dependency.
  libgaleri.so was under /usr/lib/ at build time, but mixing
  of trilinos installations is a pretty ugly bug...

I'll get back with a report after rerunning dorsal.

Martin

Follow ups